A Visit to One & Only Bridal Couture


It was so lovely to see Sheree at One & Only last week, I love to visit this exquisite shop, I adore their choice of designers, I have a massive soft spot for Ian Stuart & Jenny Packham and can't help but feel seriously enthused when any of my brides drop either of these designers into the conversation! More recently the mention of Lusan Mandongus has sent a frisson of excitement through my veins, how wonderful it is to see all of these designers here at One & Only
I think it's really important for me to have a knowledge of bridal gowns, actually seeing and feeling the beautiful fabrics first hand is a perfect way to understand how my Brides feel when they are wearing them, directly affecting my choice of bouquet for them, a wild and vampish perhaps Ian Stuart gown calls for a naturally gathered bouquet a bit like this one Link. A 1940's Hollywood style gown by Jenny Packham requires a slightly more rich and luscious style of wedding bouquet a little like this one Link. The vintage style Lusan Mandongus gowns is just perfect for an English vintage Rose Bouquet just like this Link
Sheree is quite simply brilliant at putting the right Bride in the right gown, I can't wait to see the Bride Sheree introduces to this stunning gown, I'm sure it'll be love at first sight! (My personal favourite, it's almost worth getting married again, to the same man of course!!!)
The gowns in One & Only are all so beautifully detailed, Sheree showed me linings and tiny seams, immaculate corsetry, delicate embroidery and detailed beading all so very impressive!
Their Jenny Packham collection is ever growing with almost twenty gowns expected in store over the next few weeks, add this to all the fabulous JP accessories and if like me your a Jenny Packham fan there really is nowhere else worth visiting in the North of England!

Over the next few months we'll be working on some joint projects with Sheree & Joanne from One & Only and their sister store Dan Kerr just next door, so do watch out for them, the first will be this Saturday when Dan Kerr will be opening their doors to lots of lovely Brides in celebration of all things Ronald Joyce for a designer day with Ronald Joyce award winning designer Veni Infantino we'll be providing some floral designs inspired by the latest Ronald Joyce collection.
I really love working with other wedding suppliers that are as passionate as we are about their own work, it's such a joy and I always think that the Brides have such a wonderful experience creating magical memories that last a life time!!!!

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.