Normal Service Will be Resumed, A full Explanation and lots of Thank you's....


Many thanks for all of your good wishes, I am thankfully recovering superbly, for those of you un-aware of the reason for my recent absence on my blog and at Flower Design I feel a little explanation may be necessary...
I have asthma, I've actually had it all of my life, it is usually under complete control however following a chest infection over New Year and a dose of antibiotics I was allergic to, I found myself in hospital for nearly three weeks, I have to say it was a bit of a shock, I've never had so long off work not even after child birth!
~
Dr Munavaar and the team on Ward 24 at Royal Preston Hospital are incredible, I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for their professionalism and brilliance, huge thanks to everyone at Fullwood Hall Hospital they too were simply superb and the food was such a relief after the NHS.
~
The team at Flower Design, what can I say? I am so proud of you all, other than for the blog I don't think a single soul would've noticed my absence!! the work you've done is just so beautiful and I can't wait to share it here, the weddings have all looked inspirational and the floristry sublime, Shirl the wedding bouquets have been delicious, Vicki the table designs so gorgeous, Katarina the demonstration on Sunday night and the windows you really are a star! Jason & Christina thanks for keeping the blog and Facebook going, Jill, Ruby, Adriana and Tatiana thank you for keeping it all together, what would I do without you all thank you for working above and beyond the call of duty!!!
~
My friends well I don't think I would have made such a good recovery without you all (Or should I say without the food parcels!), Claire and Mark thanks for always being there at the right time, Jonny & Emma thanks for keeping me focused and being a breath of muxh needed fresh air, Peter & Shannon you are both so wise and care so much, Christina thanks for always knowing exactly what I needed, I love you, Sue thanks for making me laugh, Adam & Teddy thanks for completely understanding, Zoe for always knowing the right time to phone me, Ernst you are the second love of my life, Diane you are always so calm thank you, Tom & Howard thanks for being a bit of eye candy (the nurses were never so attentive as when you two visited!), Mylo thanks for your FB updates, Rebecca your visit helped me to turn the next corner and ahh Ben I love you!!!!
~
My family, my Mum, my Brothers, my Nieces and Nephews, I am truly blessed with so much love it's insane, I have been, if it were possible loved back to health!!!
~
My beautiful daughters have grown up, they make me so proud, Rebecca has phoned me from London 3 times a day without fail, Olivia illuminated my hospital life, staying there for days on end, giving me strength, love and pride I love you both so much.
~
My truly wonderful husband Jason, you are my inspiration, my reason, the love of my life, I thank you for being there with me every step of the way encouraging, loving and supporting me, without you I am nothing but together we are everything!
~
To say I have been bored would be the understatement of the century, I've been home since Sunnday and will be building my stamina and investing in my good health, with a slow scheduled return to work over the next few weeks, so please be patient, I will be back to full health in time for the wedding season.
~
I intend to work on some brand new design ideas, weirdly I'm feeling seriously inspired, I think it's a result of being devoid of creativity for a month!
So tomorrow I will be back at the helm of my blog, back with a really magical winter wedding, I hope you will be back to see it.
~
I make no apology for this indulgent posting, I've earned it!!!!

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.