Funerl Flowers Mean So Much


We received this letter during our Valentines rush and it just made our collective day/week!   I asked permission to post the letter as it made us so proud. I as the blogger just couldn't resist sharing how much the flowers, you the customer, send to a funeral mean to the people involved. The name of the deceased has been changed.



To Whom It May Concern,
My name is Mary Hurley and I recently had two sympathy arrangements sent on behalf of my family and a separate one on behalf of my two daughters. (decedent's name= Jane Doe) I requested some purple and white flowers/colors for the "choice option."


It was a MOST INCREDIBLE arrangement I had ever seen. What a most suitable display of design and elegance. I was also astonished that, in the midst of this family's grief, so many of Mrs. Doe's children made a comment on how appropriate and thoughtful it was. It was displayed perfectly at the end of the receiving line. Mrs. Doe's daughter is the student council advisor in which both of my daughters are in her morning class. Mrs. Doe's daughter was moved to tears when she saw the flowers. "They're so beautiful! How precious to know your girls thought of me!!"


Mission accomplished.


The plant arrangement was also gorgeous and, for lack of a better word, "Hearty!" Pleasing to the eye and everlasting.


Thank you all very much for fulfilling my intent to send our heartfelt sympathy to the Doe family. You CAN say it with flowers, and your floral designers achieved my wishes above and beyond.


I cannot thank you enough!! I am now a Carey's customer for life, the talent and dependability is unsurpassed!!!!


With sincere gratitude,


Mary Hurley


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.