Stunning Wedding Images by Andy Macdonald Photographer


I just wanted to share with you all these absolutely stunning images sent to me by my lovely friend Andy MacDonald, they were taken at the glorious wedding of Ann-Marie & Stuart Forrest just a few weeks ago in Dunsop Bridge and The Inn at Whitewell, I hope you'll enjoy them...









I adore this image...

I have to say Andy was an absolute joy to work with, he's so relaxed and "cool" and it certainly seemed to me that everyone at the wedding enjoyed his company, I'd seen his work on his website before meeting him, so I knew the images would be sublime and it was a huge relief to discover he's a totally top bloke too!


















I now read his blog regularly and I'm very much looking forward to working with him again.
If you'd like to see more of the flowers at this wedding here's a link to my posting, you can also see Andy in action!


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.