Views of Flower Design, January 2009


LSA black glass goblet, filled with Albiflora, Allium, Scabiosa and Viburnum Opulus
Black Glass cube vase with Eryngium, Albiflora and Scabious

Hyacinths in a recycled hurricane lamp, with crab apples and moss
So I've just finished reading "Brideshead Revisited" what a fantastic book, I've loved every second and will really miss all the characters, the book is so beautifully written you must read it!
I spent a lovely day cooking on Sunday with my very beautiful niece Daisy, she taught me a lot about being 14, I taught her how to make a veggie bake, I don't know which of us will benefit the most!

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.