Susannah & Marcus continued


Susannah’s make up was done by Annie from Amara, it really was gorgeous, I would really recommend her to anyone in the Preston area, it was quite natural and not overdone but Susannah looked truly fabulous.
We loved the photographer John I’m really sorry that I forgot to pick up his card so if anyone knows where he’s from please let me know, he was fantastic with bags of energy, he was up ladders, laid on the floor snapping away continually and generally racing around but in no way “stressy”, the photos will be great I’m sure and I can’t wait to see them.
Bartle Hall was as ever looking lovely, they are always so on the ball there, really well organised, the tables are always laid nice and early but most importantly laid beautifully, the glasses and cutlery just sparkle.
Chair Covers were done by the wonderful Creative Cover Hire and were totally spot on as we would always expect from them.
All in all this was a superbly planned day and I’m sure Susannah & Marcus wouldn’t have changed a thing!




The Balmoral Suite at Bartle Hall looked absolutely superb.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Flowers Wedding Valentines All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.